I guide you to feel more alive, awake, lit up, and connected to yourself and your vision.
We achieve results by integrating your wisdom, your ambition, and your genius. Time and again, this is the surest path I've seen to achieve success and fulfillment.
I believe we need more potent, brilliant, lit up leaders like you running our communities, our companies, and our world.
Here is my super official bio!
Niko is a coach + strategist supporting leaders to launch lives and businesses that make them feel exhilarated. She's an agent of change and innovation and an unshakable advocate for women’s leadership, having worked with thousands of women and girls all over the world.
Niko's a social entrepreneur who started and grew her first venture, Girls For A Change, from her kitchen table to serve 20,000 girls globally. She raised millions in growth capital along the way from venture capital investors and high visibility national corporate partners including Sephora Inc, Bank of America, Intel and American Express. She designed and taught thousands of volunteers from corporations across the country to support girls to lead with confidence, power, and belief in their own brilliance.
She's been acknowledged for her innovative accomplishments by NPR, named by The Silicon Valley Business Journal as a “40 Under 40” social innovator and Fast Company magazine’s Social Capitalist Award.
She was selected to attend Harvard Business School’s Executive Management Program on a full scholarship.
Niko was selected by the US State Department in 2013 as a diplomatic speaker to teach Social Entrepreneurship to in Tajikistan.
Niko co-founded Young Women Social Entrepreneurs, a national non-profit executive membership organization coaching women with socially-conscious agendas into leadership.
Niko’s a Tedx speaker and been featured in Newsweek, The Washington Post + The San Jose Mercury News.
She became a Senior Advisor at the Broad Academy where she coached national school system leaders. She helped build Career College of California, a higher education model that empowered high school graduates to achieve their hopes, dreams and aspirations in life through career training.
Niko coaches leaders to accelerate their businesses and organizations, moving past incremental change toward breakthrough innovation. She works with leaders and their teams on: Strategic Planning, Program Design and Implementation, Team Facilitation and Organizational Culture.
She lives in Southern California with her husband and son. When she isn’t working with brilliant leaders, she surfs, runs, rides, cycles, dances and prays to the loudest music with the best beat she can get her hands on.
- Fellow, Draper Richards Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, “40 Under 40” Award
- Fast Company Social Capitalist Award (Honorable Mention)
- U.S. State Department, Diplomatic Speaker
- National Public Radio, Community Hero Award
- Harvard Business School Scholarship Awardee, Executive Non-Profit Management Program
Select Speaking Engagements
- TedX, Orange County, CA, Speaker, “Meet Yourself: A Users Guide to Building Self-Esteem.”
- California Assoc. of Private Post-Secondary Schools Conference, San Diego, CA, Speaker, “Empowering Admissions.”
- Stanford Univ. Social Entrepreneurship Day, Palo Alto, CA, Speaker, “The Cost/Benefit of Corporate Partnerships.”
- Fundraising Day, San Francisco, CA, Workshop Leader, “Building Strategic Partnerships with Corporations.”
- Haas School of Business, Univ. of California Berkeley, Annual Net Impact Conference, Berkeley, CA, Panel Presenter
- Contributor: Brown University & National Institute of Health, Perinatal Abuse Prevention Program
- Guest Lecturer on Social Entrepreneurship: Stanford, Haas School of Business, Santa Clara University and San Jose State
- Business Plan Competition Judge: Judge for business plan competitions at Haas School of Business and Stanford University
- Young Women Social Entrepreneurs: Co-Founder
- Workforce Investment Board: Former Member, Board of Directors
- High School Inc.: Business Partner and High School Facilitator
- Woodhull Institute for Ethical Leadership: Fellow
- Harvard Business School, Non-Profit Management Executive Education, 2007
- Tufts University, Bachelor of Arts, 1997